Follow the 5 easy steps below and test your breath and find out do you have Bad Breath:
- Lick the back of your hand. Let it dry for a few seconds and then smell. If you notice and odor, you have a breath disorder.
- Place dental floss between your back teeth and then smell the floss.
- While looking at the mirror, grab the tip of your tongue with a Kleenex and pull it out as far you can. If you see that the very back of your tongue is whitish in color, it may be a sign that you have bad breath.
- Ask the opinion of someone you can trust. Check your breath several times daily because your breath changes throughout the day.
- Professional use of a Halimeter will measures the concentration of volatile sulfur compounds (VSC) in the mouth.
posted by : Bad Breath Dentist